It’s true. Research is continuing to support the fact that our indoor environment can actually be more toxic than our outdoor environment! But how could that be?
Well, bacteria and viruses that we have picked up during our travels will spread to others more easily in a closed-in environment. In addition to that, we must bear the load of toxic fumes created from chemical-based household cleaning products, synthetic air fresheners, new carpet or paint, as well as ingredients from building materials.